What Will GKEN Look Like?
March 11 - 12, 2008
- Russ Bantham, President, Bantham Consulting
- Yank Coble, Professor and Director of the Center for Global Health and Medical Diplomacy, U. of North Florida, Clinical Professor of Medicine, U. of Florida, Past President, World Medical Assn.
- Colleen Conway-Welch, Professor and Dean, Vanderbilt University, School of Nursing
- David Cordani, President, CIGNA HealthCare
- Marty Davis, Director Special Campaigns and Promotions, AARP
- Larry Fields Immediate past president American Academy of Family Physicians
- Paul Ginsburg President, Center for Studying Health System Change
- Ed Hanway, Chairman and CEO, CIGNA
- Wolf Kirsten, Founder and President of International Health Consulting
- Beverly Malone, CEO, National League for Nursing
- Catharina Maulbecker, International Health Consultant
- LaMar McGinnis, Clinical Professor of Surgery at Emory U. School of Medicine, Past President, American Cancer Society
- Chris Mc Swain, Director Global Benefits, Whirlpool Corp.
- Mike O’ Grady, Senior Fellow, National Opinion Research Center (NORC) at the U. Chicago; Principal, O'Grady Health Policy LLC
- Stig Pramming, Chief Executive of the Oxford Health Alliance and co- founder of Oxford Alliance & 3four50.com
- Murray Ross, Vice President, Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, and Director of the Kaiser Institute for Health Policy
- Barbara Safriet, former (2007) Associate Dean for Academic Affairs and Lecturer on Law at Yale law School
- Michael Showalter, Senior Vice President, HealthCare Strategy and Marketing, CIGNA HealthCare
- Chris Williams, Director of Strategic Partnerships, AHRQ