Workforce and Training
- Buchan, James and Galina Perfilieva “Health Worker Migration in the European Region: Country Case Studies and Policy Implications.” World Health Organization Europe, 2006.
- Commonwealth Secretariat. “The Commonwealth code of practice for international recruitment of health workers.”
- Dal Poz, Mario R, Estelle E Quain, Mary O'Neil, Jim McCaffery,Gijs Elzinga and Tim Martineau. ”Addressing the health workforce crisis: towards a common Approach.” Human Resources for Health, August 2006.
- Dubois, Carl-Ardy, Martin McKee and Ellen Nolte, editors. “Human resources for health in Europe.” World Health Organization 2006 on behalf of European Observatory on Health System and Policy Series. Open University Press, 2006.
- Ferrinho, Paulo and Mário Dal Poz.editors: “Towards a Global Health Workforce Strategy.”. Studies in Health Services Organisation & Policy, 21, 2003, ITGPress, Belgium, 2003.
- Global Health Workforce Alliance (GHWA)
- Health Canada: “Final Report of the Canadian Nursing Advisory Committee.” http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/hcs-sss/pubs/nurs-infirm/2002-cnac-cccsi-final/cnac-cccsi6-eng.php#1
- Hunterdon Healthcare. “Shared Governance”
- Rechel, Bernd, Carl-Ardy Dubois, and Martin McKee. Editors. “The health care workforce in Europe: learning from experience.” World Health Organization 2006 on behalf of European Observatory on Health System and Policy Series. The Cromwell Press, United Kingdom, 2006
- World Health Organization. “Health workforce challenges place increasing demands on European health systems.”
- World Health Organization. “Health Workforce Policies in the European Region.” Regional Committee for Europe, Fifty Seventh Session. Belgrade, Serbia 17-20 September 2007.
- World Health Organization. “9th Government Chief Nurses Meeting: Report on the WHO Meeting.” Copenhagen, Denmark, 5-6 December 2005.